Weed Farmer - The Online Marijuana Growing Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Floyd

Mar 7, 2011
www.weed-farmer.com
Hello Android Gamers. For those of you who enjoy casual online multi-player growing games I would like to let you know about a new game myself and another developer have recently released on the App Market.

The game is named Weed Farmer. It provides adult players the ability to experience the challenges and rewards of being a marijuana farmer. Players control all aspects of the growing from seed germination to harvest. Featuring 30 unique strains and over 80 different types of equipment and consumable items.

To learn more about the game you can go to the game's web site at Weed Farmer - The Online Marijuana Growing Game for Android or search the App Market for Weed Farmer.

-- Brother Floyd

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Well, I was starting to catch on and do so well! Then the game went out of beta, and bugs and infections were introduced. I'm still learning what that all is.

It's actually really fun now and all my plants that I had growing in beta were a high skill level and now they're being attacked. Haha. I love it. It's a nice relaxing game. I like checking on my plants from time to time.

Good work, devs, and looking forward to more additions and updates!

Is anyone else playing? Ps: I don't smoke anything of any kind and I still love the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante