[Game][Free] Infinity Night Racer

npsoft

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Infinity Night Racer is finally out for Android devices! It's my first 3D game using Unity 3D and although not an original concept I had a lot of fun creating it and learning Unity in the way.

It's a free game to play and before trying it you can just watch the release trailer here. I hope you like it :)

The rules are simple. Try to survive as long as possible, avoid all the obstacles and don't die. It has Leaderboards, Achievements and also uses Google Cloud to save your progress if you click on the cloud icon.

You can use touch or the accelerometer to control de player/ship (options are available inside the settings screen).
This game also uses some special effects that need high end devices to play so if the game is slow on your device please try to disable the options inside the graphics screen.

googleplay.png

Please comment and let me know if you encounter any issues.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eageron

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Respect npsoft! This looks super neat! I will give it a go.. I like the design and the atmosphere it provides! Much success with this one!

npsoft

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Thank you all for the kind words. Please don't forget to leave a review(it really helps) and also if you encounter any bugs please let me know :)

kehnee

Apr 19, 2016
Visit site
Your preview video is so engaging. I found myself weaving and bobbing while watching it. :) It looks really good dude. Great work.

npsoft

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Thank you Kehnee. It's real gameplay at 60fps and only at the initial speed. It gets faster each time you finish a full lap :D

npsoft

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,

New update now supports older android versions (Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ). You will still need a good device to run the game at 60fps.

Best regards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20