What are your favorite racing games for Android?

Damian Phillips

Feb 14, 2017
Visit site
My favorite racing game is Angry Birds Go! It's very challenging and fun. It has many levels, cars and characters. Unfortunately playing offline mode upgrading now is a real pain. It's so slow and irritating. I miss the old version. I definitely think that the developers should bring it back.

Tster17

Mar 14, 2017
Visit site
Need for Speed Most Wanted is my favorite racing game on Android, also Asphalt series is good.
Another good racing game is Vertigo Racing, it's nice arcade style racing game by Chillingo, the EA's indie developer. But unfortunately it was removed from playstore for unknown reason

Last edited by a moderator:

David Tobin1

Aug 7, 2015
Visit site
If you are creating a list of best racing games for android I would say that `GT Racing 2` is a must have! In my opinion GT Racing has excellent, realistic physics and smooth gameplay and controls. Multiplayer is available should you want a challenge but the single player career has you pitted against the A.I. drivers that will give you enough of a challenge to keep you coming back for another race (to improve and win!) but won't make it difficult enough to p**s you off and dishearten you. All this with pretty decent graphics makes it top of my list (as it has been for quite a while already!)

David Tobin1

Aug 7, 2015
Visit site
While choosing the best shooter games i think you should have a try at `Sniper X` and `CoverFire`. I used to prefer Kill Shot & Kill Shot Bravo but i think Jason Statham doing the voice over on Sniper X gives it the edge. The missions are fun and challenging and graphics are smooth and good quality. CoverFire is worth a try if you want a shooter that is fun and challenging.