You thought Flappy Bird was hard? You´re wrong! -- Two Moons Saga --

PauloJNGames

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
- Two Moons Saga -

6RNyusZm.png

Rage your way between two moons as you try to take Photos of the Amazing and Weird things passing by.

Connect to the internet and be the Best Rager by climbing to the Top of the Leaderboard.

Share your Scores and Photos in your favourite Social Network!

You wont make it!

M7gq0fBl.png

Hello!
I present you my first Android game!
Although it is my first game i´m gettin very positive reviews, including other developers and gamers!
I created everything myself (graphics, sounds, mechanics, etc etc).
All the graphics are in HD so i highly recommend a device with 1GB RAM and a Quad-Core CPU.
For the best experience, it´s also recommended a device with HD screen.

Now, some details about the game:

The player has to avoid the craters by jumping from moon to moon and, has you make progress, weird creatures and objects will appear.
When the creature/object appears, a photo is taken.
Your objective is to take all the photos (5 in total) and make the highest score you can get.
The progress can be seen in the Extras Menu.
Both Scores and Photos can be shared in social networks.
It's also possible to use Google Play Games to automatically share your Highscore to the Leaderboard.
When you Login to Google Play Games, it´s also possible to acess Leaderboard and Achievements.
Achievements are unlocked as you make progress in the game.
It´s recommended to take a look at the Instructions before playing (Simply tap the (?) icon in the Main Menu).
You can see how to share and use the Google Play Games services there.

Now for the hard part:

The jumps MUST be highly synchronized and well planned.
There will be times when the jump will look impossible but it is almost always possible.
You just have to synchronize the jump very well to be abble to jump two craters at the same time or anticipate the jump so you have time to make the next jump.
Some jumps are only possible if they are synchronized by the pixel!
One pixel earliear or one pixel later and it´s Game Over!
As simple as that!