New beta android app (game)

theblacknight

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I have just released my second android app, Outbreak! Zombie Apocalypse, which is a real world location based game. Basically there are infected people and non infected people. Infected people will try and spread the infection using their actual locations, while non infected people try to survive. If you become infected you can continue to spread the infection. For more information on how to play see here. I would really appreciate any feedback that people have on the beta, as this kind of app really needs real world testing.

Thanks!

Kev

kerrdj

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
So far i really like this app and i have been "selling" it to all my friends and coworkers. however, i have driven over 2 hours to find someone infected and no matter how close i get all that happens is a warning saying "infected in your area", but i never get turned. Also, it would be really cool to have stats ex. longest time as a human, most converted for the infected.
Another suggestion would be a messaging system so you can talk to other players instead of just viewing their SN.

kerrdj

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
also, can you be infected even if you dont have the game running? ex. if i am sitting at home and an infected drives by while i am asleep, do i become infected or is it only when actively playing?

i have also had a lot of FC issues when leaving the map up for too long

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol