[New GAME] [FREE] Temporal - A weird strategy game

lajeandom

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
1475528709-promo-croped-reddit3good.jpg

Hello Android people!

My name is Dominic and I am the audio guy for our game Temporal. We just launched the game a couple days ago, and so far we got really nice reviews from the Android community!^^

We are preparing for the iOS launch, and in the meanwhile, I thought it would be fun to present the game in various android forums!

The goal is to control the battlefield, the player with the most soldiers at the end of the match wins! Simple enough, but where it becomes more complex is that each army (there are 4 of them) has its own unique power. The powers are... powerful, lol, but they are also like a double edge sword. In addition, you got artifacts on the map, that will give you an advantage, or again, a disadvantage. It's all about balance.

On top of that, (no self promotion intended :p), I made a different theme for each army with a bunch of funny sound effects when you are moving your little soldiers. We even made a cute world map, with a relaxing music.

★ ★ ★YOU CAN GET THE GAME HERE★★ ★

If we have enough downloads, we might add an Online Multiplayer mode, which would be pretty rad! :p

Thanks for reading my thread, I hope it wasn't too boring lol.

Regards,

The Temporal team

Last edited: