[Free]{Game] Valkyrie Runner Subway Fight

Khaula Raheeq

May 10, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone !

I am a new game developer and yet learning. I am developing games and trying myself best to make some good one in less resources. Here I have developed a Subway Running and Fighting game. Therefore, i want the community to kindly play my game and review on how can i make it interesting.

here is the link to app -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Mobologics.valkyrierunner

Valkyrie Runner Subhway Fight is an adventure game featuring both fighting action and running. On the subway running, the Valkyrie needs to battle and fight with the monsters, scary creatures, and Dracula. Also, there come many killing obstacles like needles, swinging bars and iron rods that can kill the Valkyrie. Your target is to avoid and smartly pass through these obstacles while running and then killing the monsters, enemies and robot fire Dracula.

Game Controls:
- To Move forward and back use navigation buttons on the left bottom corner of the screen
- To make Valkyrie run, double tap the forward navigation button
- Press “X” for left kick while “Y” is for Valkyrie’s Right Kick
- Similarly use “A” for left hand punch and “B” for right hand punch
- Also, to power Flip Kick the enemies, double tap “Y”
- And double tap “B” to Power Punch and kill the scary creatures
- Swipe up on the screen is for jumping up the Valkyrie to avoid obstacles.

So install this game and enjoy both subway running and fighting with the monsters and enemies on the way.

Attachments

• feature.png
    feature.png
    635.6 KB · Views: 1

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc