Artifact Quest: Match 3 Puzzle

novrider

Apr 30, 2017
Visit site
Hi everyone! Our match 3 puzzle game Artifact Quest is released on android. I would be grateful for the feedback and comments.
Download Artifact Quest: Match 3 Puzzle

125529_1493414535_1.jpg

Take the plunge into unforgettable Artifact Quest adventures. Set forth on exciting journey with the main character Jess to Tropical Island where you will pick up seven ancient artifacts and repair your house after the hurricane.

Your adventures begin here, the hurricane destroyed your house, the island, and you should help local people to rebuild it. It’s not easy to rebuild the island and you will need coins got for passed levels. You can buy unique upgrades helpful for rebuilding and decoration of the island as well as they diversify pauses. There are three different game mechanics; you can pick up pieces – three in line (match-3), collect similar pieces groups (collapse) or solve puzzles putting pieces in their places (puzzle), you can also choose your favourite game and play it.

Go through all game stages, step by step finding new artifacts and solving puzzles, go to the very end picking up all artefacts and rebuild the island after the hurricane.

✔ Unique mix of match-3, collapse and puzzle
✔ 2 game play modes
✔ Relaxing gameplay
✔ Find the ancient treasures
✔ Immerse yourself in a tropical island atmosphere
✔ Restore the island
✔ A simple, entertaining gaming experience

novrider

Apr 30, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for your support. I've updated the game.

WHAT'S NEW
Added a dialog for resetting progress after the game is finished
Some graphics improvement

Also I've several promo codes for you:

1UW88H242GQ6WBKPF7Y3VXG
UP4UVJSVWAR6JXSM247MCS2
1SLDXXABQ8RG3NDZ739R97W
2G77JSRAYH2AEPUW0W30YSH
UUPJ69GEHDZ2W7VN5P8YQKU

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads