[Game] [4.0+] Word Search Puzzle Game

sylsau

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I create that thread to present your Word Search Puzzle Game, a free implementation of the classical word search puzzle game for Android. Word Search is freely available on the Google Play Store : https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.ssaurel.wordsearch&token=8mR-52v8

A Pro version with no Ads is also available here : https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...?id=com.ssaurel.wordsearch.pro&token=5tUd9oSR

web_hi_res_512.png

You can discover Word Search Puzzle Game in action on YouTube :

Word Search, also known as Mixed Words, Word Find, Word Seek or Word Sleuth, offers you to play to an infinite number of automatically generated grids.

Word Search supports 17 languages and 11 different sizes of grids (from 5x5 to 15x15). It lets you to change easily the difficulty of the game. To complete a grid, you have fo find all the words picked from our 100000+ database of words horizontally, vertically and diagonally.

Some screenshots :

* Main

main_en.png

* Grid when game starts

grid_en.png

* Find words in the grid

grid3_en.png

* Leaderboards

leaderboards_en.png

* Achievements

achievements_en.png

* Prefs

prefs_en.png

Besides, Word Search offers you the following features :
- Smooth gameplay
- 14 achievements to unlock on Google Play Games (Play 50 grids to 1000 grids and Solve 10 grids to 1000 grids)
- 13 leaderboards on Google Play Games to challenge yourself against the rest of the players around the World (Most Grids Played, Most Grids Solved, Best Time for 5x5, …)
- Choose your language from 17 supported languages (English, French, Deutsch, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, …)
- Choose grids’ size (from 5x5 to 15x15)
- Configure the grids’ generation by choosing the number of words to use
- Configure the pencil to use to select words in grids
- Allow substrings in words
- Animations when you find a word
- Keep your best scores via Google Play Games

With Word Search Mixed Words, you are going to have hours and hours of fun on your devices.

Don’t hesitate to give me your feedback or ideas to improve Word Search Puzzle Game.

Thanks.

Sylvain

sylsau

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I created some promo codes to help users to discover the pro version of Word Search Puzzle Game. Don't hesitate to ask me for your promo code :).

Sylvain