Angry Birds Rio Beach Volley Monkeys wont die

cwhummel

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
i have been playing level 5-1 for half an hour, and cannot seem to kill any of the monkeys. i can hit them head on, and they just bounce around and dont die. i can even have bricks fall on them, and nothing happens.

the only thing i can think of is that when i tried to do the upgrade, it kept failing. i finally had to uninstall, reboot, and then re-install. after that, i restored my game data (for the game saves) using titanium backup.

any help would be great. thanks

LadyDi

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I 3 starred it and managed to get 111130.

I used the red one to crash into the first one hard enough to hit the triangle thingy into the one on the same stack. Then I used the yellow one near the bottom of the highest stack as it takes the entire bottom lighter brown wood out and crashes into to backmost monkey on the bottom stack. If all else fails, use another yellow to take the final monkey out.

Hope that's understandable and helps.

LadyDi

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
So since doing all that, how are you doing in the game? I've 3 starred all but 3 but it reads like I need to complete 4. Don't know why but oh well.

disasterinc

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
cw, I was encountering the same problem and it was driving me nuts for days. I played level 5-1 on the wife's nook and saw it behaved differently - the monkeys could "die" and the sand cubes could be smashed. I ultimately fixed the problem on my phone by (1) backing up my rio high scores with "rio backup" (free in the market), (2) uninstalling, (3) reinstalling, (4) playing 1 level and (5) restoring my rio scores with "rio backup" I hope that helps.

cwhummel

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
im basically all cought back up now. i was on the phone on night at work with tech support for a few hours so i made my way back through and im done with it now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol