ZDefense is Out!

zergling_zzh

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
If you like Tower Defense games, you must try ZDefense. It is very challenging even for experienced TD users:
* Fight 50 wave enemies that come out in 250 seconds
* Defense an exit in the middle of a empty field against huge amount of enemies from all the directions.
* Win 100 waves of creeps, where the 100th wave is 1000 times stronger than the 1st wave.
In our game, you'll get lots of missions like them, very touch but not impossible.

ZDefense is different from all the other TD games. Unlike Hexdefense, which can be mastered with one strategy, ZDefense has diverse, well-designed maps that need various and creative strategies to conquer. Unlike Robo Defense, which is a long game and needs to be played once and once again to level up, ZDefense is a fast pace game. You can finish playing a map in 5 to 10 mins and defeating 10 to 30 groups of creeps. You spend most of your time on creative and strategic thinking instead of repeating the routine. We will keep providing more maps.

This is the game's link http://https://market.android.com/details?id=mobi.zstudio.avi

You can also scan the following QR code
img.php

sc_1.jpg
sc_2.jpg
sc_3.jpg

sc_4.jpg
sc_6.jpg
sc_5.png

Last edited:

zergling_zzh

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
just release v1.1.1

This version show more loves to generally TD players, like more tower information and Easy Mode. It also make "Hard-core" players happier, because we introduce "Extreme Mode".

Change logs:
Display tower's damage and shot interval on Tower Panel.

Better explosion visual effect. You can disable it by turning off "Intense Graphics" on Options screen if you use a slow phones
Support Easy Mode & Extreme Mode. On Easy Mode, creeps only have 70% HP. On Extreme Mode, you only have one life and can manually reduce start cash to increase the difficulty.
Experimental Map Editor. You can enable it by clicking top-left top-right bottom-right and bottom-left corners on About screen.

game's link: https://market.android.com/details?id=mobi.zstudio.avi

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I love this type of game and you seem to have made a game that is Hex defense but better!
I just went ahead and bought it bypassing the free version (great to have that though, EVERY GAME HAS TO) and so far it was well worth it!

I LOVED Hex Defense but it seemed to not be supported for a long time then out of nowhere the developers "improved" it by making all the levels infinite. WTF good is that? I want to play a game that has an ending and a goal! They should have at least made it an option and added a lot more levels etc...

I wanted lots of maps (or random) and the enemy to be varied and not so predictable. Tough but not impossible. i:)i
Having a random map generator would have been preferred but I like that you said you will have new ones coming out for free,

This seems to be that way so far. Good job!!!

Edit: Okay I played this a bit more and man it seems MUCH harder than hex defense. Just the second tutorial level, played just for fun I know how to play, seems hard as far as how fast they come out. Just there you have to really set up correctly... I will play some more but so far I like it a lot.

May I suggest red rockets instead of pink-ish, kind of ugly i:)i

Last edited:

zergling_zzh

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
1.1.2 is released.

Change logs:
Auto-disable sound effect on Sumsung Galaxy S2 to avoid freezing.
Increase start cash by 50%-100% on many normal level and some hard level maps to reduce the difficulty. Hardcore players should try Extreme Mode, if they find those maps are too easy.
Tune “Landing” map,more interesting.
Better rocket flames visual effect.
make Slow tower lvl1-2 more powerful.
fix minor bugs.
Better Map Editor, add help and sharing.
Bigger font size on tutorial images.

zergling_zzh

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I love this type of game and you seem to have made a game that is Hex defense but better!
I just went ahead and bought it bypassing the free version (great to have that though, EVERY GAME HAS TO) and so far it was well worth it!

I LOVED Hex Defense but it seemed to not be supported for a long time then out of nowhere the developers "improved" it by making all the levels infinite. WTF good is that? I want to play a game that has an ending and a goal! They should have at least made it an option and added a lot more levels etc...

I wanted lots of maps (or random) and the enemy to be varied and not so predictable. Tough but not impossible. i:)i
Having a random map generator would have been preferred but I like that you said you will have new ones coming out for free,

This seems to be that way so far. Good job!!!

Edit: Okay I played this a bit more and man it seems MUCH harder than hex defense. Just the second tutorial level, played just for fun I know how to play, seems hard as far as how fast they come out. Just there you have to really set up correctly... I will play some more but so far I like it a lot.

May I suggest red rockets instead of pink-ish, kind of ugly i:)i
On 1.1.2, we did a lot of changes. Now the rocket's flame looks much better. The start cash in most levels has been increased a lot. If it is still hard for you , you can try Easy Mode.

We might introduce random map, but the high priority job is to build a community to create good quality maps. We release Map Editor in last version. Some users have created some very good Maps. Actually "Hundred Attacks" "Landing" "Spread" are created by a player. Well-designed maps are always better than random maps in my opinion.

Next week, we'll release 1.1.3 with a very cool special tile "Space Tunnel" and OpenFeint Leaderboard integration.

Hope you would like it!

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
On 1.1.2, we did a lot of changes. Now the rocket's flame looks much better. The start cash in most levels has been increased a lot. If it is still hard for you , you can try Easy Mode.

We might introduce random map, but the high priority job is to build a community to create good quality maps. We release Map Editor in last version. Some users have created some very good Maps. Actually "Hundred Attacks" "Landing" "Spread" are created by a player. Well-designed maps are always better than random maps in my opinion.

Next week, we'll release 1.1.3 with a very cool special tile "Space Tunnel" and OpenFeint Leaderboard integration.

Hope you would like it!

Oh! Being hard was not a problem, just an observation. I like the challenge. i:)i
*IF* others complain maybe you could add a way for them to add even more cash, this is all you need. As you said you already added some so...

You guys are doing a great job. It is like Hex Defense. Both games are very similar to the iPhone/iPad games geoDefense and Swarm. i:)i
I love vector graphics!

Keep it up man,

Last edited:

zergling_zzh

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Oh! Being hard was not a problem, just an observation. I like the challenge. i:)i
*IF* others complain maybe you could add a way for them to add even more cash, this is all you need. As you said you already added some so...

You guys are doing a great job. It is like Hex Defense. Both games are very similar to the iPhone/iPad games geoDefense and Swarm. i:)i
I love vector graphics!

Keep it up man,

Adding more cash is good idea. If there still are some players complain, I'll let users to add some cash in easy mode.

Actually ZDefense is similar to GeoDefense Swarm now. We'll add more game elements to make it different, like Space Gate in 1.2 version (We just release it, with 13 new levels and lots of improvement ). More towers/creeps/tiles are also coming.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie