- 3 Posts
Hi, I was wondering, I am already low in memory on my phone because (obviously) I have a lot of things in my phone. I wanted to ask, is there a program where I can store my apps (especially the paid ones) in and then delete them from my phone to free up space. And whenever I want to use the apps again, I can restore them and (after storing them into some program) delete the ones I will not use for a while? Does anyone know anything like this? Or will the SD work?
- 06-21-2013, 08:01 AM #2
- 06-23-2013, 10:46 PM #4
Re: more space?
As fairclough said you can store them on the sdcard. Just make sure that the app has the ability to do so first. And make sure you know what happens when you do. Some apps will misbehave when they are put on the sdcard and some will refuse to go on there all together.
Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs
- By sanman202 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2012, 12:46 PM
- By coachpelkey in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 06-19-2012, 11:24 AM
- By cgg074 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 7Last Post: 02-22-2012, 11:56 AM
- By notufatjesus in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2011, 09:06 PM
- By ajskhan in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 14Last Post: 03-05-2011, 01:21 AM