1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default more space?

Hi, I was wondering, I am already low in memory on my phone because (obviously) I have a lot of things in my phone. I wanted to ask, is there a program where I can store my apps (especially the paid ones) in and then delete them from my phone to free up space. And whenever I want to use the apps again, I can restore them and (after storing them into some program) delete the ones I will not use for a while? Does anyone know anything like this? Or will the SD work?

Thanks

Default Re: more space?

You can store apps on SD cards. If you bought an app on the play store - might not be 100% correct i believe you can uninstall it and reinstall it later.
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    You can store apps on SD cards. If you bought an app on the play store - might not be 100% correct i believe you can uninstall it and reinstall it later.
    Well, I hope it will work and hope the app that I paid for, I won't have to pay anymore lol. Thanks man

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

As fairclough said you can store them on the sdcard. Just make sure that the app has the ability to do so first. And make sure you know what happens when you do. Some apps will misbehave when they are put on the sdcard and some will refuse to go on there all together.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net