Problem with my Google Play
I have a Sony Xperia T which I have bought recently. The problem is that all my apps are running fine on the net,like googlle chrome,fb,etc, but my Google Play says: No Connection. I am new to android. I need help on this. Please guide me
I have tried options like clearing cache and data of Google play,I have also tried reset app preferences,but all in vain. What should I do?
Last edited by AK90; 08-17-2013 at 10:48 AM.
- 08-17-2013, 10:26 AM #2
- 08-17-2013, 10:30 AM #4
- 08-17-2013, 11:49 AM #6
Re: Problem with my Google Play
At this point, you may want to search the Sony Experia forums. I'm not sure what's causing the No Connection message. Edit: you could try signing in using a data connection.
Sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx HD
Last edited by JFH8; 08-17-2013 at 12:03 PM.
- By JoshAndrew123 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 32Last Post: 11-23-2013, 09:53 PM
- By RikkeJP in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-31-2013, 08:04 PM
- By iJovan in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 45Last Post: 09-13-2013, 08:13 AM
- By caoladder in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2013, 12:18 PM
- By Aidan Bell in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2013, 09:02 AM