Anyone else hit this?

I have been playing around some, and I noticed that when I add another Google account to the device with Android L on it and go into google apps or settings (maps, play store, etc), I get a flashing popup "Unfortunately, Google Play Services has stopped", which opens and closes on it's own.

Everything functions, it is just very annoying.

I have been trying to figure out ways to get rid of it, but nothing so far.

I am just using this on my Nexus 5 at the moment, haven't tried installing L on my 7 yet.
    10-03-2014 03:17 PM
    I MAY have found out what causes it. I left "Restoreand connect to known Wi-Fi networks." unchecked for the extra accounts (all passed the initial one) and I have not gotten the error so far.

There may have been some conflicting settings.
    10-03-2014 03:57 PM
    I've had an identical problem. I'll try leaving the WiFi option unchecked and see what happens.
    10-05-2014 05:13 PM
    Did this work for you guys? I don't see this option under the user accounts on "L" though looking under Backup and Restore I see that "Back up my data" setting is toggled off. So maybe there is something else going on here.

This just started for me after adding a Google Account after installing "L" (lpv79) onto my Nexus 5.
    10-09-2014 10:25 PM
    Well, I only saw the option when originally adding the account. So you can try deleting the account and re-adding (option is when you put in the email and password), or re-flashing L if the issue still happens.

After I did this (unchecked that box when adding new accounts), I never got the issue again.
    10-09-2014 10:37 PM
    See this: Issue 1412: Google Play Services crashes when multiple Google accounts on device

Thank you for reporting this issue. We were able to reproduce the issue on the public L Developer Preview build. However, the issue is not reproducible in our internal development build (which is ahead of the public release).
    Owner: michaelb...@google.com
    10-15-2014 02:31 PM
    Well, I only saw the option when originally adding the account. So you can try deleting the account and re-adding (option is when you put in the email and password), or re-flashing L if the issue still happens.

After I did this (unchecked that box when adding new accounts), I never got the issue again.
    FOR SOME REASON I can't get to these setting because it crashes every time I hit google. So how do I get to these setting from anywhere else but settings?
    05-19-2016 06:50 AM