Sanniyah Ambreen

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
since i have updeted to 5.0 my camera quality isnt the same the way it was and i cant put my phone on silent how i used to before by tapping on the symbol in the top pannel :/

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
5.0.1 is the bug fix for 5.0. 5.0.2 is the bug fix for 5.0.1, If you always want the latest release as soon as it's released, without waiting until most of the major bugs are fixed, you accept the bugs. Otherwise, you read the posts on the release and decide if the bugs it still has matter to you. All I see with Lollipop is Material Design (which I can't stand and would get rid of as soon as I updated) and bugs - no reason to update.

Yazead Kaid

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
5.0.1 is the bug fix for 5.0. 5.0.2 is the bug fix for 5.0.1, If you always want the latest release as soon as it's released, without waiting until most of the major bugs are fixed, you accept the bugs. Otherwise, you read the posts on the release and decide if the bugs it still has matter to you. All I see with Lollipop is Material Design (which I can't stand and would get rid of as soon as I updated) and bugs - no reason to update.

BullwinkleMoose

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Can I just stick with KitKat and update directly to 5.5 or whatever, or do I have to go through all these sub updates? So far all I can see offered is 5.0.2 whereas everyone else seems to be working on 5.1.