I'm an old-school Unix, OpenBSD and GNU\Linux systems administrator. I understand why there's limitation on the majority of users, it encourages those who want to pirate their applications to walk right into the cashcow of a trap, that is the ridiculous policy of instantaneous void of factory warranty (by suggesting that it is enough to prove they are from that moment on unable to prove you replaced or hacked drivers which then cauased their hardware to ... and so forth) , even though I disagree and as a computer technician and entrepreneur never would think about using against my customers.

But, there's quite a few experienced users out there that would benefit greatly from being allowed to master their device and with support from the Android developers such a function could be made to have steps and requirements to be used and thus not accessible out of the box, don't you agree?

The data belongs to the people. The code to the users and the content to the reader, what ever your government says, where ever you are and hopefully anytime starting with the revolution!
    03-24-2017 03:06 AM