Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By thatguy97
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Nice feature I found in the L Dev Preview

    If you go to settings them to WiFi and go to your WiFi name it will tell
    you if you're on a 2.4ghz or 5ghz band

    Just sharing

    Posted via Android Central App
    NagaNexus likes this.
  2. #2  
    Kelly Burby's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    703 Posts
    Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

    Default re: Nice feature I found in the L Dev Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy97 View Post
    If you go to settings them to WiFi and go to your WiFi name it will tell
    you if you're on a 2.4ghz or 5ghz band

    Just sharing

    Posted via Android Central App
    Just trying out the same trick which you have shared i.e. I have gone to settings them to WiFi and then my WiFi name and it's still not telling me the band I am on ? I think I am doing something wrong or may be ??? Can you please tell me how to do that ? I am currently running 4.2.2 over my tab. Is this feature specific some other ... ?? I would be glad if you can help me out on this as I am not getting.
  3. #3  

    Default re: Nice feature I found in the L Dev Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Burby View Post
    Just trying out the same trick which you have shared i.e. I have gone to settings them to WiFi and then my WiFi name and it's still not telling me the band I am on ? I think I am doing something wrong or may be ??? Can you please tell me how to do that ? I am currently running 4.2.2 over my tab. Is this feature specific some other ... ?? I would be glad if you can help me out on this as I am not getting.
    You are in the Android L preview forum. 4.2.2 won't have the feature, it is new in Android L.

    Posted via Android Central App
  4. #4  
    Kelly Burby's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    703 Posts
    Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

    Default re: Nice feature I found in the L Dev Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by jdevenberg View Post
    You are in the Android L preview forum. 4.2.2 won't have the feature, it is new in Android L.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Okay okay !! Got it this feature is specific for the Android 5.0 L preview !
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Nice feature I found in the L Dev Preview

    Is this dev preview available for nexus 7 2013 LTE?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2014, 06:46 PM
  2. Does the LG G3 lag?
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2014, 07:14 PM
  3. Try then Buy Resulted in me being charged for Moto X
    By LongLeggs in forum Moto X (2013)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2014, 07:10 PM
  4. Network problem in s4 mini
    By Unregistered in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2014, 05:18 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2014, 10:07 AM

Posting Permissions