Anyone else using this?
It came free when I signed up with T-Mobile and has a lot of features. Not only does it keep browsing safe, it scans any apps you may download to make sure they're safe and has a lot of security features in case you lose your phone or it's stolen. One neat feature off the top of my head is if your phone is stolen and someone tries to unlock it, the app will take a picture of the person trying to get into your phone and send you an email with their picture. It even gets a GPS location of the last place it active.
I have it running in the background and it doesn't mess with my battery life.
- 03-19-2014, 05:42 PM #2
- 03-19-2014, 09:34 PM #4
- 03-19-2014, 10:38 PM #5
- 03-31-2014, 02:39 PM #6
- 03-31-2014, 07:04 PM #7
Re: Lookout Pro
I have the premium version.
I been using it for a few years,started using it at first for the missing device feature.
The safe browsing ,Lock Cam,Signal Flare,and Wipe Device are really the features I leave turned on all the time.
I do scan for malware once in awhile but I don't leave that feature turned on all the time.
I remember when the lock cam was added I had to test it out ,ha .
I haven't had any issues with Look Out otherwise I wouldn't still be paying for it .
- 04-02-2014, 03:51 PM #8
- 146 Posts
Re: Lookout Pro
I use it and it's very nice. I pay $3 a month for it. That's less than a lunch for one day. It's already saved my **** a few times when I was downloading apk files. It scanned them before I installed them and let me know they had malware.
Posted via Android Central App
- By bodum02 in forum Android Security Apps, Tips & StrategiesReplies: 8Last Post: 05-11-2016, 11:50 PM
- By Keith Lim1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 24Last Post: 12-09-2015, 09:39 AM
- By jerbear64 in forum HisenseReplies: 11Last Post: 05-04-2014, 07:28 PM
- By ilout in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2014, 06:18 AM
- By bodum02 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2014, 09:01 AM