anti virus

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
On your phone? Is there an Android version?

I don't think you really need an AV app for Android phone unless you frequently sideload apps from questionable sources. On a PC, 100% run an AV app. I use AVG, and can't comment on MalwareBytes specifically.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware: http://market.android.com/details?id=org.malwarebytes.antimalware seems to be a reasonable enough security app. It identifies what apps are running, which apps have access to various permissions (accounts, messages, etc) and does a search for malware.

It didn't find any malware on my phone so I guess I can sleep at night. :what:

It's worth installing, just to get a look at running apps and the various permissions they have access to, but it's not something that'll remain on my phone.

With that said, their PC product has been absolutely essential - I'm often asked to help people clean up their computer and that's one of the first tools I run. YMMV.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

rtlady

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
I asked Att they said don't worry about anti virus in fact something came thru somewhere and google will scan the apps. Malawayre I have on my pc

Thanks

Happy Thanksgving

rtlady

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks I found out from att don't need antivirus. Something came thru and they said google checks on the apps. Of course I have anti on pc

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital