- 1 Posts
HTC vivid Malware Notifications
I have a htc vivid ansd for the last couple of months I've been receiving weird games notifications, where all of the sudden an app store webpage start to load on its own. Today morning the avast app identified 5 programs infected with trojan malware, including the Gmail app, Google play app and Market android app. I tried uninstalled them as suggested by avast but it won't let me. The more I wait it seems more infected apps are detected. What Should I do?! Help?!
- 01-09-2014, 08:48 AM #2
- 15 Posts
Re: HTC vivid Malware Notifications
It seems that lots of people using Avast on many different devices are getting the same problem, myself included. It is thought that Avast has a problem with their latest virus definitions download. I'm not sure what the best action to take is, but I uninstalled Avast and downloaded another anti-virus app.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
- By Juan Grajeda in forum HTC One M7Replies: 15Last Post: 01-04-2015, 09:52 AM
- By cristianocr7 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 01-16-2014, 02:18 AM
- By Annalise Hicks23 in forum HTC One VXReplies: 6Last Post: 01-13-2014, 03:53 AM
- By joeco23 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2014, 12:59 AM
- By joeco23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2014, 02:00 PM