[Help] Wifi and 3G turning on alone...

Demonlink

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello there! I have been having a bit of a problem lately. I own a BLU Dash 5.0 simunlocked from factory. It's a double sim model, which I have two sims, since the companies are spanish, let's call them Green Sim and Blue Sim (since that's how they are color coded in my status bar). It is also running Android Jelly Bean 4.2. Here is the problem. Ever since of March 20, a Chinese app appeared on my home screen, I don't know how, something called "Mobile Video" but the content was in a foreign Asian language. I suspect of my friend since I lent it to him for 15 minutes and then it appeared. Aside of this, the wifi and the Green Sim 3G was turned on.

I clicked on the app curious of it was something my friend downloaded from me, but then the app prompted me two options, I didn't know what it said since again, it was Asian. Next, I proceeded to uninstall it, going to my apps list, I was surprised to see another mysterious app, "Push_Down", that was the name. I uninstalled both Mobile Video and Push_Down. I thought I fixed the problem. Wrong.

Next day when I woke up, I found two new apps on my homescreen, and again, the Wifi and Green Sim 3G was on.These were Chinese also. I uninstalled them both and found once again "Push_Down" in my apps. After I uninstalled them, I thought the problem was finally fixed. Wrong again. Since this event, about every 2 or 3 hours, my Wifi and Green Sim 3G turn on automatically, but haven't downloaded anything new, one, because I have no credit left, and two, I have no internet at home. Ever since, daily I wake up, the same problem, the Wifi and 3G are on. I checked my SD Card, I checked my Phone Storage, both with 2 Antivirus (Avast!, and Lookout Mobile) and with Addons Detector. Surprisingly, nothing has appeared.

My last option is what hurts me most, to reset my phone, which I don't want to do since I have lots of apps installed, progress made with certain games and etc, etc. Also, I am not a root user, so I haven't rooted and won't root my phone.

Now, can anyone please help me? I am very annoyed at this happening everyday! :mad: