- 08-18-2014, 12:01 PM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: Can a hacker use a packet sniffer on Android?
I found a site with loads listed but cannot post the link as I am new!
It is possible to sniff cell traffic (3G/4G) but probably beyond the scope of most 'hackers'
As Android is similar to Linux it is perfect for hacking and password sniffing on WiFi networks, be careful when using free or public WiFi!
- By thebignewt in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 05-06-2014, 04:45 PM
- By Droid669 in forum VerizonReplies: 8Last Post: 05-03-2014, 01:52 PM
- By Toddzilla#WN in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2014, 01:09 AM
- By kakashiuchiha in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 05:13 PM
- By epic210 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 04:33 PM