- 2 Posts
Samsung find my phone
Hi, recently split with my partner and she has a samsung galaxy 4. The phone is actually mine and she is refusing to give it back. Can I lock the phone via the samsung find my phone tool, if I lock the phone remotely will she be able to unlock it by taking the battery out or any other means? I know I can do a factory reset but this won't let me track the phone if I proceed to do that.
- 05-17-2014, 04:51 PM #3
- 05-17-2014, 05:30 PM #4
Re: Samsung find my phone
Edit: if you can prove it is yours, you may be able to press charges for petty theft. You may also ask the carrier if they can lock the phone from use.
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app
- By MSP2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2014, 11:29 PM
- By mjdotts in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 09-21-2014, 01:03 AM
- By kami8586 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 05-17-2014, 06:36 PM
- By mbabee in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2014, 10:00 AM
- By Darie_P in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2014, 02:00 AM