- 39 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How safe are roms?
Perhaps I am being paranoid. I have played with a couple roms and when I get to the point where I want to stick with it, I always go back to stock because I wonder about keyloggers and whatnot. I just tried a more popular one, and I started to put in my google info, but then backed out and went back to stock. Is this a legitimate concern or just the ramblings of a budding conspiracy theorist?
- 06-12-2014, 10:39 PM #2
Re: How safe are roms?
I would say it's nothing to be concerned about. You have a ROM that is popular, so a lot of people have tried it, it is trusted, so flash it, and have fun.
- 06-12-2014, 10:49 PM #3
- 06-12-2014, 11:43 PM #4
- 06-13-2014, 12:10 AM #5
- By Savannah Mille in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 04-26-2016, 03:26 PM
- By astros55 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2014, 04:56 PM
- By theimmortalbg in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2014, 02:26 PM
- By SikkNazty in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2014, 02:24 PM
- By g4designs in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2014, 01:59 PM