- 39 Posts
How safe are roms?
Perhaps I am being paranoid. I have played with a couple roms and when I get to the point where I want to stick with it, I always go back to stock because I wonder about keyloggers and whatnot. I just tried a more popular one, and I started to put in my google info, but then backed out and went back to stock. Is this a legitimate concern or just the ramblings of a budding conspiracy theorist?
- 06-12-2014, 09:39 PM #2
- 06-12-2014, 09:49 PM #3
- 06-12-2014, 10:43 PM #4
- 06-12-2014, 11:10 PM #5
- By Savannah Mille in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 04-26-2016, 02:26 PM
- By astros55 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2014, 03:56 PM
- By theimmortalbg in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2014, 01:26 PM
- By SikkNazty in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2014, 01:24 PM
- By g4designs in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2014, 12:59 PM