- 10-26-2016, 03:52 PM #2Junior Member
- 0 Posts
Re: removing sim to not use paid data?
I'd like to know that as well; I'm getting screwed on data with Virgin Mobile. Hopefully someone answers. Can't you just disable data, or set s data limit on your phone? That works well; it just shuts down data upon reaching a specified amount.
- By bed269 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2012, 11:30 PM
- By Iceman0803 in forum VerizonReplies: 7Last Post: 12-05-2011, 07:07 PM
- By Forgetful in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 03-05-2011, 12:26 AM
- By RockmanZX in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 06-12-2010, 03:19 AM
- By Ty07allstar in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 12Last Post: 02-26-2010, 04:35 PM