Sideload Wonder Machine for Linux & Mac!

dealer4

May 27, 2011
Visit site
help!!

im running ubuntu and i get this: "sudo: ./adb: command not found" then the phone is not found. help :'(

Samsung captivate AT&T
band new

YouthMinistry

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Could we PLEASE get a step-by-step how-to guide for mac users. I have a developer building an app, and I'm trying to test it on an Atrix, but obviously cannot. I have a mac only and not sure what to do after downloading the "swm-install.sh" file. Where do I go from here? Your help would be GREATLY appreciated!

mikec007

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Not to step on the swm but if you want to sideload apps on OSX easily get AirSideload.

AirSideload Download

It allows you to drag and drop apk's, and it loads it on your phone. Can't get any easier than drag and drop, better than a .sh file.

I am a little biased though, because I made it so that is my disclaimer.

Here is your step by step
YouTube - AirSideload Sideload android apps on Windows and OSX

Could we PLEASE get a step-by-step how-to guide for mac users. I have a developer building an app, and I'm trying to test it on an Atrix, but obviously cannot. I have a mac only and not sure what to do after downloading the "swm-install.sh" file. Where do I go from here? Your help would be GREATLY appreciated!

eme82

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Sideload Wonder Machine for Linux & Mac.

Linux & Mac users, no longer shall you feel left out, SWM for Linux & Mac is here!

Yes it's not pretty, yes it's a shell script but it is packed with features. :)

Features:
Install apps to phone.
List apps on phone.
(Coming Soon) Download apps to push.
(Coming Soon) Delete apps off phone.

Features for rooted users only: (If you don't know what it is you don't have it)
Install apps to /system/app/ (can't be deleted with a factory reset)
(Coming Soon) Create 'update.zip' to flash in recovery.
(Coming Soon) Delete System Apps.

How To Use:
Double click on the 'menu.sh' file & click 'Run in terminal' (or something similar)

Download:
Download the installer script here.
The installer will install Sideload Wonder Machine in your home/user folder. Don't move it.

Need Help?
Post here or for quick support email me: help at rootmydroid.co.uk

Screenshot:
attachment.php

Hi-res screenshot here.

10 char