Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 263
Like Tree5Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Talking Sideload Wonder Machine for Linux & Mac!

    Sideload Wonder Machine for Linux & Mac.

    Linux & Mac users, no longer shall you feel left out, SWM for Linux & Mac is here!

    Yes it's not pretty, yes it's a shell script but it is packed with features.

    Features:
    Install apps to phone.
    List apps on phone.
    (Coming Soon) Download apps to push.
    (Coming Soon) Delete apps off phone.

    Features for rooted users only: (If you don't know what it is you don't have it)
    Install apps to /system/app/ (can't be deleted with a factory reset)
    (Coming Soon) Create 'update.zip' to flash in recovery.
    (Coming Soon) Delete System Apps.

    How To Use:
    Double click on the 'menu.sh' file & click 'Run in terminal' (or something similar)

    Download:
    Download the installer script .
    The installer will install Sideload Wonder Machine in your home/user folder. Don't move it.

    Need Help?
    Post here or for quick support email me: help at rootmydroid.co.uk

    Screenshot:

    Hi-res screenshot .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sideload Wonder Machine for Linux & Mac!-screenshot.jpg  
    Last edited by 42turkeys; 07-26-2010 at 04:52 AM.
    Thanked by 12:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
    seancojr and xartle like this.
  2. #2  

    Default

    Love the fact that someone took this up for other platforms, but any particular reason why you have it pushing Wavesecure by default?
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default

    I pushed WaveSecure to /system/app when I was testing, forgot to take it out.
    I've removed it from the mac version & will remove it from the Linux version when I get home.
  4. #4  

    Default

    Great news. Was hoping it was just an oversight, and not some evil agenda lol.

    Thanks a million for this!
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default

    WaveSecure REVOLUTION!!!
    Anyway I managed to use AndFTP & my trusty file manager to remove WS from it.

    Also, pushing apps to system will not work if you are on a newer device which won't let you mount /system in normal boot mode. (Such as Desire, Legend etc.)

    & Thanks for the post Jerry.
  6. #6  

    Default

    Doesn't work on mac osx 10.6.4, get:

    ./swm-install.sh: line 28: wget: command not found
    HTC EVO 4G
    My apps
  7. #7  

    Default

    Downloaded manually instead of using wget. Listing apps get see attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sideload Wonder Machine for Linux & Mac!-screen-shot-2010-07-23-8.35.47-pm.jpg  
    HTC EVO 4G
    My apps
  8. #8  
    jack87's Avatar

    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,228 Global Posts

    Default

    I do not understand. it doesnt seem to do anything when i choose one of the options the only one that seems to work is 0 for exit
  9. #9  

    Default

    I keep getting "Permission Denied" when trying to push an app to my HTC Aria.
  10. #10  

    Default

    How do i open SWM ? it gives me permission denied
  11. #11  

    Default

    I can't download it. It's not available
  12. #12  

    Default

    I also cannot download it. The webpage says:

    "Not Found - The requested document was not found on this server."
  13. #13  

    Default

    I get

    failed to copy '2-Place-App-Here/siriusxm.apk' to 'data/app/siriusxm.apk': Permission denied

    When I try to load an app. Also, there was a quote missing in line 98.
  14. #14  

    Default

    What happened to the script? Would love to start using this, but all i see are 404s. *sniff*
  15. #15  

    Default

    What happened to the script? All I get are 404s now. Please bring it back.
  16. #16  

    Default

    for the love of jesus someone give us a good DL link! I need this!
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

    Default

    Sorry for the DL link guys, I was moving my server to the UK & forgot to restore the links.
    If you can't open the Scripts, do
    Code:
    chmod 755
    on the menu script or right click on 'Install-SWM.sh' and go to the 'Permissions' tab and click 'Allow executing file as an application' (Those are instructiuons for linux so may not be the same in mac.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JackImageX View Post
    I get

    failed to copy '2-Place-App-Here/siriusxm.apk' to 'data/app/siriusxm.apk': Permission denied

    When I try to load an app. Also, there was a quote missing in line 98.
    Go to the 'scripts' folder and open 'pushtodata.sh' in a text editor and replace 'sudo ./adb push 2-Place-App-Here/$appname /data/app/'
    with 'sudo ./adb install 2-Place-App-Here/$appname'
    (The bit after the $ may be different in the script, use what's in the script)
    & See if that helps.
    Thanked by 3:
  19. #19  

    Default

    Still receiving:

    Connecting to dropzone.rootmydroid.co.uk|188.65.178.253|:80... connected.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
    2010-07-26 22:29:34 ERROR 404: Not Found.

    How can I grab this file?
  20. #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 42turkeys View Post
    Go to the 'scripts' folder and open 'pushtodata.sh' in a text editor and replace 'sudo ./adb push 2-Place-App-Here/$appname /data/app/'
    with 'sudo ./adb install 2-Place-App-Here/$appname'
    (The bit after the $ may be different in the script, use what's in the script)
    & See if that helps.
    Worked! Thank you much.

    BTW... the script used $apptopush

    Great work here! Much appreciated.
    Thanked by:
  21. #21  

    Default

    this is awesome! thanks
  22. #22  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freakdaddydog View Post
    Still receiving:

    Connecting to dropzone.rootmydroid.co.uk|188.65.178.253|:80... connected.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
    2010-07-26 22:29:34 ERROR 404: Not Found.

    How can I grab this file?
    works now... try again
  23. #23  

    Default

    alright, now that I have it, how do I use it? HAHA :P
  24. #24  

    Default

    I am very close to getting the script to work except I get the following error:

    "Press enter to continue...


    Found NoLED-0.3.apk

    Press enter to continue...


    Pushing to phone...
    sudo: ./adb: command not found"


    I have changed the command from push to install (within the pushtodata.sh file) but I still get the same error. Any ideas?
  25. #25  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tbonecrush View Post
    I am very close to getting the script to work except I get the following error:

    "Press enter to continue...


    Found NoLED-0.3.apk

    Press enter to continue...


    Pushing to phone...
    sudo: ./adb: command not found"


    I have changed the command from push to install (within the pushtodata.sh file) but I still get the same error. Any ideas?


    same thing going on here!
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B