- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Samsung Galaxy 3 (Phone) Screen Not showing!?!?!?
Today i dropped my s3 on the ground ( It dropped on the back, not the sides or the front). So i pressed the home button the the LED lights would show for the buttons and when i double pressed the home button i could hear the sound for Galaxy Voice. I tried taking out the battery and try turning it off and on again. I heard the usual sound for when i turn on my phone, but i could unlock my phone because its just a swipe, but i somehow managed my way through my black screen and tapped randomly and heard my music app and it started playing. So im wondering is the LCD in the phone itself broken? I was a 3-4 feet drop is wasn't even that far from the ground. HELP!
- By philosopherisdog in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 12Last Post: 03-13-2014, 01:46 PM
- By newbie40 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2014, 08:31 PM
- By Janey Tran in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 07:13 PM
- By roubo8895 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 02:32 PM
- By cosmiicfishx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2014, 09:39 PM