Error Report! Help appreciated

AlexAndAHalf

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
So I downloaded the newly formed Amazon Appstore for Android via this very Wonder Machine program. I used the Amazon Appstore Application on my phone to find Angry Birds Rio, and it DOWNLOADED on to my device, but, naturally, the notification popped up saying that it couldn't be INSTALLED from anywhere other than the android market. So I hooked up my phone to my laptop's USB and searched ".apk" on my phone's files to find the apk file for my newly downloaded order of Angry Birds Rio and two apk filed popped up, one was the Amazon Appstore, and one was "vnz30390.apk". Somebody said on another forum that their Angry Birds Rio file in the same position had a random name, so I figured this must be it, and copied it to my desktop in order to use the Wonder Machine on it. I enabled USB debugging on my Samsung Captivate, opened the Wonder Machine, found the file, and the notification popped up that told me to hit "OK" to install my app, then hit "Go". I hit "OK", but then the following error notification popped up:

"Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immidiately." Below that, it reads: "Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\payload\to_install.apk'." and it had the options of "Continue", "Quit", or "Details"

The apk file for (what I think is) Rio is on my desktop and I even tried re-downloading it on my phone and copying it over again, but the notification keeps popping up and hitting continue does absolutely nothing. Sorry that you had to read this novel in order to help, but I'd really appreciate it if you know whats going on!

Reactions: Jerry Hildenbrand

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I get notified when a new post is made in this section, and when I read the mail that showed me most of your message, I knew exactly what was going on.

Because of your detailed bug report. Thanks for that!

Glad you got it sorted.

firemansta2

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Side load help

Okay, so i have att and want to play the new angry birds. So i downloaded the side load program and it installed the amazon app without a hitch. my mistake is that i tried to install angry birds through the amazon app. for some reason i thought it would install correctly, which it didnt. so i saved the angry birds.apk to my computer and tried to side load it. i get an error that it has already been installed. any thoughts on how to fix. any help is appreciated!!

plagakilla

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Error

Well i am a noob on the side load thingy. i did everything and it looks is going to install but it gives me a error:

Failiure : [ installed_Failed_Invalid_APK ]

or

it tells me i got no space for installing the app.

The first problem:
i already put the program inside another galaxy that has the uknow surces on. So i know the file works.

The second problem i used a phone that it is new with a new sd card 16gb.

Dont know what else to do. thank you if any will help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463