Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Default Re: Android Central Sideload Wonder Machine v. 1.2

Hi guys

I'm getting the 'Device not Found' error. I've updated the drivers and my PC sees the S II no problem (as GT-19100) and I have USB mode set to debugging, is plugged into a main USB port, not a hub And 'Net Framework 4' is already installed but ASWM is STILL saying 'Device Not Found'. Any ideas? I'm desperate to get this to work.

So where is a download link for a mac

hey could u asist me i need some help im not doing something right

Como instalo en mi samsung galaxi esta aplicacion

Quote Originally Posted by ilmostro11 View Post
    This new version works fine with my WIN 7 64 bit puter and ATT Inspire phone.
    I think some clarification is needed when uninstalling the old version of the SWM.

"If you currently have the SWM installed, you'll need to uninstall it by renaming or removing the C:\AC_SWM folder."

My system wouldn't allow me to rename or remove that folder since the adb was running so I had to ctrl-alt-del and start the "task manager" then go to "processes" tab and right click the "adb" and "end process".

This then allows that folder to be renamed and/or removed.

Thanks,
    Bryan

Quote Originally Posted by ilmostro11 View Post
    This new version works fine with my WIN 7 64 bit puter and ATT Inspire phone.
    I think some clarification is needed when uninstalling the old version of the SWM.

"If you currently have the SWM installed, you'll need to uninstall it by renaming or removing the C:\AC_SWM folder."

My system wouldn't allow me to rename or remove that folder since the adb was running so I had to ctrl-alt-del and start the "task manager" then go to "processes" tab and right click the "adb" and "end process".

This then allows that folder to be renamed and/or removed.

Thanks,
    Bryan

where the heck do i download this program.

does this work with the Kyocera Hydro? i cant seem to get it to recognize my phone, and i have all the proper drivers installed

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by Ace.ExE View Post
    does this work with the Kyocera Hydro? i cant seem to get it to recognize my phone, and i have all the proper drivers installed
    Did you place the phone in adb/debugging mode ?

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato

Have samsung galaxy s3.
    And it can't find my device.
    it is in debugging mode and its allowed to have other programs installed.
    And my pc even finds my phone , so the drivers that are installed are correct.
    Any solutions?

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by Citystars View Post
    Have samsung galaxy s3.
    And it can't find my device.
    it is in debugging mode and its allowed to have other programs installed.
    And my pc even finds my phone , so the drivers that are installed are correct.
    Any solutions?
    Although the pc recognizes the device it doesn't mean adb drivers installed properly. I would go to device manager on your pc. Right click on what seems to be Samsung drivers and uninstall. Then disconnect phone and reconnect....But you should not need this application to sideload on a gs3. Just place the apk in your sdcardv and use a file manager to find it, tap on the apk and select install. It may ask you to check off unknown sources if you have not done so.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato

Hi,

I am getting 'device not found' when I try to install app using sideload wonder machine.

I have read the threads and have everything covered off but still keep getting this message. My Samsung Galaxy SII (Model number - SGH-T989D) is able to communicate with my computer. Not sure if problem has to do with fact that USB driver for this phone is not available from samsung and appears to be bundled with the software download that is available for this phone (Samsung Kies - software for syncing phone and computer). Only other possible problem I can think of is the phone settings do not offer any option to 'charge only'. USB utilities in settings only offers option of 'USB mass storage', and I have tried this and the default connection setting (which does charge the phone) and in both cases I keep getting this error message 'device not found'.

Appreciate any help with this. The phone is with the Canadian mobile phone provider Koodo.

Hi,
    swm donwloaded, installed, all running
    phone (Sony xperia sola) drivers installed properly

SWM says 'succes' when i try to install something but where do I found those installed apps? not in phone... so i think there's problem... does anybody know what's that problem please?

Is there a way for the SWM guys to make a wireless component to this app? My usb is bricked and i figured if i could bypass ATT non market app restriction then i could use z4root. Any way to do this?

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

do you know if this could work sideloading to a android based smartwatch like I'm Watch ? it runs Droid 2.1 - thanks

A related question...

Is there any way to access and edit the Android "file association" information?

For example, as a programmer, It would be nice to be able to open a source code file with a text editor even though the extension is not TXT

Another reason is that the default GMail client can't do anything with attachments that have file extensions that are not currently registered.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Beverly Howard

Where to get apk files? I have an old incredible that I want load up with games for my daughter.
    Noob question, I know...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums
    Last edited by ghess517; 06-16-2013 at 02:30 PM.

nothing have to say

i have an htc one and the sideload wonder machine doesnt work :/ i need help

i have been following this thread all night and yea i know its alittle old, i successfully downloaded the swm and made sure it was in the :C location, no matter how many times i try redownloading it i get the same message "failed to initialize properly". i have seriously searched for hours straight trying to find a solution, and many people have asked this question and got no response regarding it. i am so ****ing frustrated right now. I need an answer. (btw im running windows xp)

ROM
    CM7 TG-Reloaded final

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Hildenbrand View Post
    The VS2010 source code is available here: AC_SWM 1.2 source
    The source code link is dead.

I have Huawei Ascend G300. It shows error Device not found .

somehow help please! everything went smoothly when I'm installing the apk file but i cant find the installed application on my phone
    I'm new to this.

Where can I download sideload wonder machine? Can u pls help me

Finally!!! Thank You!
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast