Android Central Sideload Wonder Machine v. 1.2

uhfive

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a windows 7 and a AT&T ATRIX 4G. I've had the phone for a week, and I'm new to this stuff. When I try to install the .apk, I get an error saying "device not found". I have no idea what to do. Maybe I don't have a driver, but I don't know how to install them..

When plugging my phone in it located the drivers automatically. If you have Win7 yours should too. Read the OP and follow the steps carefully. Make sure you read the information about putting phone in "Charge Only" and Debugging. If not try the troubleshoot button in the app itself, according to the OP it looks to be very helpful. I didn't not have to use this mine worked the first time...i have the same OS and phone.

evoANDY

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I did it!

Holy crap I just sideloaded an apk. file! I'm a total noob and your steps made it so easy for me to do that thanks a lot! lol

jperez926

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
LG phoenix

i was wondering if anyone had successfully sideloaded anything with the LG phoenix because right now i am having driver issues

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
i was wondering if anyone had successfully sideloaded anything with the LG phoenix because right now i am having driver issues

when you say driver issues can you please be more elaborate with your description.... are you using the ports in the back of the computer?

spud357c

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Nook Color

Would be interested in knowing if anyone has tried to run this to install apps to a unrooted Nook Color with update 1.2 installed on it and how they made out.
thanks

bfricker

May 7, 2011
Visit site
When I try to download the SWM Installer Norton 360 does an analysis and tells me "The Insight Network threat has been removed"... so it deleted it for some reason. Do I just disable it then?

Maito72

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty new with Android (2days) I have WIN7 and Xperia X10 downloaded the SWM, found the application I wanted (Documents to Go) and worked like a charm, my question is, once the application is installed how am I supposed to access it in my phone? Is there any way to know where was installed and how to get it to work? I really appreciate if someone can give me the info.

Mothman405

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I have a Samsung Captivate.

When I did not have USB debugging enabled, I was able to find the apk file on my desktop and it "installed." To nothing obviously.

When I enabled USB debugging, my computer won't even recognize it being plugged in. The sound that indicates something is plugged in plays, but nothing happens after that. What do I do?

quistis

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm having problems with my LG Thrive appearing to the program. Troubleshooting doesn't show anything as being attached. However, I can access the files on my phone easily through file manager. I am on Windows Vista. Thanks.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm having problems with my LG Thrive appearing to the program. Troubleshooting doesn't show anything as being attached. However, I can access the files on my phone easily through file manager. I am on Windows Vista. Thanks.

Download and install the drivers, just because you can move files back and forth does not mean drivers are set up

MurphAndroid

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Android Sideload Wonder Machine

How do I get the link for dowloading Android Sideload Wonder Machine

This new version works fine with my WIN 7 64 bit puter and ATT Inspire phone.
I think some clarification is needed when uninstalling the old version of the SWM.

"If you currently have the SWM installed, you'll need to uninstall it by renaming or removing the C:\AC_SWM folder."

My system wouldn't allow me to rename or remove that folder since the adb was running so I had to ctrl-alt-del and start the "task manager" then go to "processes" tab and right click the "adb" and "end process".

This then allows that folder to be renamed and/or removed.

Thanks,
Bryan

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad