Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Default Re: Android Central Sideload Wonder Machine v. 1.2

this worked great...

I cannot for the life of me get this to work. I keep getting the "device not found" error over and over. I updated the drivers, I made sure to click the debugging, I have it on usb only at the time, sharing on, yet still....nothing.

The cable is brand new along with the phone, so....can someone please help because I'm at a loss....

P.S. I have an LG G2x. Brand new.

There's absolutely no way to juss download it on the phone itself ?

Thank you for your excellent program. It's well documented, provides pertinent links and downloads in the right places and works for most people. It's not working for me. I have a Dell Streak 5. Dell says that their USB driver is the Dell Mobile Sync program which I have installed.
    The SWM program simply does not see my device. I have it set in the USB debugging mode, with storage on, (tried with storage off), the cables work, the connections and ports are good. My computer sees the device. SWM does not. Do you have any other suggestions? I would like to get it working. Thanks.

Very good post. But its You are an old S*** i had to try to find that DL link :P

please wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality pageplease wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality pageplease wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page

Angry Re: Android Central Sideload Wonder Machine v. 1.2

where do i download it???????????????????????????????/

ive read thru the instructions countless times and i still cant even open the sideloader!!!!!!!!!! what the hell do i do????? nothing seems to work at all. also i have a samsung wave 2 will apk files work?

giving it a shot after f'in my phone =[
    thanks!

I have a xperia x10 i enabled usb debugging, set to charge only, had pc companion installed prior to getting swm it cant find my device

device not found is all i get..

Quote Originally Posted by 4n6science View Post
    Works beautifully on Windows 7 and my samsung captivate!
    I'm sure missing the boat somewhere with my Captivate. Can't get it to see the phone. Phone is plugged in, in debug mode and shows a usb connection on the top status bar but the program doesn't see it.

Hi. I have a problem.
    I'm using a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 White (running on 1.6) from AT&T, I'm trying to get the Sideload Wonder Machine to work, but it keeps encountering an error saying "Device Not Found". I tried the Troubleshoot option, and I do not see the serial code, which means that probably my USB Driver has problems. However, using Sony Ericsson PC Companion, I can load music, photos, etc. to or from my phone, which should indicate that the USB connection is connected correctly to my PC. Within "Development", USB debugging is also enabled. I am using Windows 7 with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.

What could be the problem that is causing SWM to unable to locate my device?

Thumbs up Re: Android Central Sideload Wonder Machine v. 1.2

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!! I have been trying to figure out a way to download the amazon appstore on my Samsung Captivate. According to the amazon site, there are only a few phones that can download the appstore and the Captivate is supposed to be one of those...alas it still does not work even with updated firmware, etc...I am super stoked about the different apps that are now available WITHOUT having to go through marketplace. This makes having an at&t phone a little more bearable.

Umm i just says error report when i try to run it ughh

Quote Originally Posted by sunmaid View Post
    Thank you for your excellent program. It's well documented, provides pertinent links and downloads in the right places and works for most people. It's not working for me. I have a Dell Streak 5. Dell says that their USB driver is the Dell Mobile Sync program which I have installed.
    The SWM program simply does not see my device. I have it set in the USB debugging mode, with storage on, (tried with storage off), the cables work, the connections and ports are good. My computer sees the device. SWM does not. Do you have any other suggestions? I would like to get it working. Thanks.
    im having the same problem :-(

it keeps saying error cant find device

Smile Re: Android Central Sideload Wonder Machine v. 1.2

great application............. works fine with motorola bravo...... install microsoft .NET 4 to run this app

Just used SWM to side load Ginger-break-v1.10.apk to my fascinate and successfully rooted the Gingerbread 2.3.3 i recently installed. Was struggling with a million different ways to root the thing, which did not work. Now I am good to go thanks to your awesome little machine.

Would love to see drivers for Nook Color!

Hey DroidXcon....
    I am a new member and have been reading your post regarding the setup of SWM. The post that I will padte in below was the last advice on the subject ..2010 so that's why I'm PMing you because I figured it hasn't been to active for a bit and I don't know if you still check this.

I'm about to try to use SWM on / with a LG Thrive (AT&T) and it seems pretty straight forward. Then I saw the last comment about a question / problem.

[Quote:
    Originally Posted by atlasdc View Post
    I am new to this but first THANKS for the new version it now recognizes .apk's to load. My questions is , I get, 'adb' is not recognized as an internal or external command, when I click the Install button. Any help with this? Thanks]

[You wrote
    are you running windows XP service pack 3 by any chance? }

I wasn't sure if you were suggesting that he should have service pack(3) on his laptop or that he shouldn't have it and that's causing the problem. As it happens I have service pack (3) on my laptop the one which I would attempt to use SWM. Could you please clarify, and if it is a problem can you recommend what I can do to either work around it or get rid of it ( SP 3):

I appreciate the tut. and the effort. Also, is there something new out now that I have missed that you have a thread about which makes this easier or work without a problem

Thanks in adv. Smitty

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sunmaid View Post
    I have the exact same problem. Computer says usb driver is working properly and I have the phone set up like the instructions say, SWM still doesn't see my phone. Is there no answer ffor this?

Im using a Dell Streak 5 btw

hi new to this have installed phone and side loader but when i go to use it get a AC_SWM.EXE-.NET FRAMEWORK INITIALIZATION ERROR can any one help with this am using windows 7 and a sony x10 cheers stef

Quote Originally Posted by stefannorris View Post
    hi new to this have installed phone and side loader but when i go to use it get a AC_SWM.EXE-.NET FRAMEWORK INITIALIZATION ERROR can any one help with this am using windows 7 and a sony x10 cheers stef
    fixed this one now says it cannot see device and fails usb test any help much appreciated

I am a complete noob here. When I have my phone connected to my laptop.. Do I download SWM from the phone or from the computer? I was trying something else with my phone and I had it connected but I couldnt transfer files from the computer to my phone. Any help would be great.

This software does not work with Sony Ericsson x10a (AT&T) android 2.1 on windows XP SP3

I have download Android SDK, Java SDK, tried editing the bat files and Nothing.

Guys don't waste your time this software is broken.
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast