Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Default Re: Android Central Sideload Wonder Machine v. 1.2

herramienta para mejorar instalaciones

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyLawson View Post
    Device not found on 2.3.5
    Just upgraded from 2.2.1 to 2.3.5
    Ttried to sideload but device not found , debugging mode was on too.

Samsung Galaxy SL
    Lazy to transfer apps to phone. Been sideloading all this while.

Hi - I posted this in the forum with no answer so am trying again here...I am not a programmer but am learning. I downloaded the wonder machine and installed it. In troubleshoot it said you should see the of serial number of your Android device. I did not see it so I checked my device USB drivers and it said they were all up to date. So then downloaded android sdk and set up emulator. Then went into cmd.exe to load .apk into emulator. Using these commands:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools
    adb devices
    adb install "C:\_____000icons\New magazine.apk"

I found both the emulator AND the connected phone serial number(an xperia 10a) and then it said in cmd.exe something like error there are more than one device so I used the following commands and got the apk file loaded in both the phone and emulator:
    adb -s emulator-5554 install "C:\_____000icons\New magazine.apk"
    adb -s (not real serial number) !@#$%^&*() install "C:\_____000icons\New magazine.apk"

and they were loaded in both places(of course the app would not start in phone because it is blocked by AT&T - which is why I need Sideload Wonder Machine)

I then tried wonder machine again - it found emulator and said apk was already installed, correct!! BUT wonder machine still cannot find the phone. Obviously usb port and cable are fine or I would not have been able to find serial number. Device manager says I have all the newest drivers. Phone says I have latest updates.
    STILL cannot get it to work PLEASE help!?!?!?!
    Thanked by:
    boldjazz and Herr Grobey like this.

I am fairly new to Android so I may ask questions that the answers seem obvious to you. However, I downloaded and installed the Sideload Wonder Machine program. I tried to load an .apk file and, I got the error message "Install_Failed_Missing_Shared_Library". The program I was trying to install had been on my phone previously and, I used it quite frequently. It was after I installed CM7 on my phone that the program quit working. The CM7 ROM changed my phone version from v2.2.2 to v2.3.7. I tried to download and reinstall this program again from Android Market where I bought it. However, the Market tells me my phone is not compatible with this program. Am I going to have to uninstall my new CM7 ROM to be able to use the program or, can this issue be fixed? I'm an accountant, not a computer whiz. If you give me instructions, please make them as simple as you possibly can or I will get lost. Thank you so much for any help you can give. Rebecca
    boldjazz likes this.

I have the Galaxy S2 from Sprint and I have rooted the phone and now trying to get the tether. I downloaded the Sideloader wonder machine and when I run the APk I get the 'error: device not found'

I ran the diagnostic and the list of devices attached shows none. I think I have windows USB driver installed but not sure any help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by hamburglar_67 View Post
    I have the Galaxy S2 from Sprint and I have rooted the phone and now trying to get the tether. I downloaded the Sideloader wonder machine and when I run the APk I get the 'error: device not found'

I ran the diagnostic and the list of devices attached shows none. I think I have windows USB driver installed but not sure any help is appreciated.
    Same issue here.

Anyone?

Wow... Are these forums dead?

please help I did everything I said in the post but still the error that does not recognize my device

Works great on win7 64bit and my galaxy europa i5500, Cheers

thanks friend i need it

We've developed a new desktop PIM tool called SnapPea that supports sideloading.

We're constantly updating it to add support for drivers for the latest Android devices--it's a great option if you're looking to sideload APKs.

FREE DOWNLOAD: SnapPea - Android's Best Friend
    Requirements: Android device, Windows OS
    Thanked by:
    Herr Grobey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by djdave View Post
    Help!!! I cant get the download in the post to give me the file. The installer link on the first page goes no where. I will try again tomorrow. My brain is tired. Good Night!!

Thanks So Much for this if i make a video about this i will Link this in description thanks a ton

I don't have a pc I can't use this app please refund my money

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Thank you klukoff for sharing this app. I have never heard of it and I love it! It couldn't have been easier. It installed and just worked all by itself. I was fighting with ASW and just couldn't get it to see my Nexus even though my computer could see and use it just fine. Thanks again, I have a new favorite app!

i have xperia x10. and i want to install app to my phone from PC. i have installed the SWM V1.2 and it gave me eror that " No device found"... Plz Help

I'm about to loose my mind. I have been using slide wonder for months, now this nonsense comes up: "Unable to recognize device"

I have a samsung galaxy S2 and a laptop FX Gateway windows 7. Since that port gave me that message I tried all the following:
    1) Updated my drives
    2) Updated my USB drives
    3) Tried every single port.
    4) Reseted both on computered and phone.
    5) restored phone factory settings
    6) Reinstalled Slide wonder
    7) Tried several other cables and the original cable that was used often on slide wonder (samsung cable).

I don't know what else to do. It's always on debug mode, and I'm about to throw this phone against the wall. A friend suggested me to download samsung care to diagnose the problem (to determine if its my phone or the computer) and status shows this:

Usb connection mode: X State value Samsung kies. What the hell is samsung kies?

Please help... my blood boils to destroy this phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Themaster1 View Post
    I'm about to loose my mind. I have been using slide wonder for months, now this nonsense comes up: "Unable to recognize device"

I have a samsung galaxy S2 and a laptop FX Gateway windows 7. Since that port gave me that message I tried all the following:
    1) Updated my drives
    2) Updated my USB drives
    3) Tried every single port.
    4) Reseted both on computered and phone.
    5) restored phone factory settings
    6) Reinstalled Slide wonder
    7) Tried several other cables and the original cable that was used often on slide wonder (samsung cable).

I don't know what else to do. It's always on debug mode, and I'm about to throw this phone against the wall. A friend suggested me to download samsung care to diagnose the problem (to determine if its my phone or the computer) and status shows this:

Usb connection mode: X State value Samsung kies. What the hell is samsung kies?

Please help... my blood boils to destroy this phone.
    Kies is almost like the Samsung version of itunes. Try uninstalling it from your computer or go to task manager and end task it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

On my phone, I can't uninstall it. On my computer, I do not have it. It's this piece of crap that's causing this mess?! And thanks in advance. What do I do?

how the hell do I get rid of kies air? It's a defailt program and I NEVER have used this crap.

I will pay anyone here 25$ via paypal to tell me in detail how to fix this damn thing.

Can you go into the app info for kies air ans disable it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

I can only do the following:
    Clear data
    Force stop

That's all I can do.

thank you
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast