Android Central Sideload Wonder Machine v. 1.2

Painkiller#CB

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Is this software still supported? I get the message "device not found". I have all the latest drivers. Device is shown on the computer. Samsung Galaxy S3. Windows 8.

bevhoward

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
An app to do this is no longer needed since it can be done without an app on most android devices.

First step is to transfer the apk file to the device... you can download it, email it, or transfer it via wifi using most file explorer apps... (imho, ES FileExplorer is the best)

go to settings/security/unknownsources and check "allow..."

Locate the downloaded file using "Download" or a file explorer, open it and tap "install"

After installing, go back to the security settings and uncheck the "allow..." checkbox.

The device vendor (such as amazon) may explicitly modify the os to prevent users from doing the above. It works fine on all of the devices I have tried this with.

Beverly Howard

victor1005

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
This program only uses standard adb commands (Google approved) and isn't doing anything that will hurt your phone. It's also built using standard Windows tools and controls, and using the standard Windows api, so it isn't doing anything that will hurt your computer. It has been virus checked by Microsoft Security Essentials, with the latest definitions as of 04/11/2011.

That being said, if you use the Sideload Wonder Machine, it's at your own risk. Nobody is forcing it on you, and nobody is responsible for anything that happens. Especially me.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463