- 2 Posts
Unknown Android Box
Hi all, I bought 4 boxes as samples from China for my business. I need some help if anybody knows about the make of this device. My main problem is that I do not know where the reset button is. The CPU is an AMlogic M3 with 1Gb RAM but that is all i know.
I would like to experiment and change some firmwares on them but I dont understand where the stupid reset button could be.
Please if anybody has any idea let me know, thanks
View image: 20140427 111934
View image: 20140427 112008
View image: 20140427 112028
View image: 20140427 112038
- 04-28-2014, 01:21 AM #2
- 05-12-2014, 10:35 PM #4
- 05-23-2014, 10:18 PM #5
- 07-29-2014, 11:37 AM #6
- 08-11-2014, 02:04 AM #7
- 08-17-2014, 04:15 PM #8
- 1 Posts
Re: Unknown Android Box
I'm also bought an android tv box from China. and when I connect it to the tv I got a message "unfortunately the process com.android.systemui has stopped". anywane can help me pls??
Just to clarify, I tried before I bought it at the store. And there's a lot of apps installed on it, so probably there is a configured password. so maybe it's also a problem ...
- By Greg C in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2014, 12:10 AM
- By MAESADA in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2014, 10:54 PM
- By lovelygirlvst in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2014, 09:25 PM
- By Lanhoj in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2014, 06:22 PM
- By Davida1956 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2014, 06:21 PM