Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Motorola Droid X root

Ok. It's time to unlock my DX. Use to have superuser permission root but lost it when I got my 2.2 update. (yea, I know. a while ago) I still got the icon but it doesn't work anymore. I'm now running the official 2.3 GB. I'm tired of all the bugs I have with the official so now I want to root it. What's the best one to use?

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Motorola Droid X root

I haven't seen any root info on the DX since the official 2.3 OTA update and then we just got another not too long ago and I think it was just to **** off the wonderful hackers who figure this stuff out for people like me. If there isn't a method right now, there will be one soon
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,618 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Default Re: Motorola Droid X root

GB is rooted on the X. Like all GB its a crazy process to root it. I would check MyDroidWorld for X files also buying the TeamBlackHat app it has the files also
    Wireless Unlocking

Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zae357 View Post
    Ok. It's time to unlock my DX. Use to have superuser permission root but lost it when I got my 2.2 update. (yea, I know. a while ago) I still got the icon but it doesn't work anymore. I'm now running the official 2.3 GB. I'm tired of all the bugs I have with the official so now I want to root it. What's the best one to use?
    Posting in the wrong forum

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk