1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Motorola Droid X root

Ok. It's time to unlock my DX. Use to have superuser permission root but lost it when I got my 2.2 update. (yea, I know. a while ago) I still got the icon but it doesn't work anymore. I'm now running the official 2.3 GB. I'm tired of all the bugs I have with the official so now I want to root it. What's the best one to use?

Default Re: Motorola Droid X root

I haven't seen any root info on the DX since the official 2.3 OTA update and then we just got another not too long ago and I think it was just to **** off the wonderful hackers who figure this stuff out for people like me. If there isn't a method right now, there will be one soon
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,516 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Default Re: Motorola Droid X root

GB is rooted on the X. Like all GB its a crazy process to root it. I would check MyDroidWorld for X files also buying the TeamBlackHat app it has the files also
    Wireless Unlocking

Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zae357 View Post
    Ok. It's time to unlock my DX. Use to have superuser permission root but lost it when I got my 2.2 update. (yea, I know. a while ago) I still got the icon but it doesn't work anymore. I'm now running the official 2.3 GB. I'm tired of all the bugs I have with the official so now I want to root it. What's the best one to use?
    Posting in the wrong forum

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    Your One Stop Shop for Your Unlocking Needs
    Unlocking the HOTTEST Devices(Android, BlackBerry, etc)