Ok. It's time to unlock my DX. Use to have superuser permission root but lost it when I got my 2.2 update. (yea, I know. a while ago) I still got the icon but it doesn't work anymore. I'm now running the official 2.3 GB. I'm tired of all the bugs I have with the official so now I want to root it. What's the best one to use?
    08-20-2011 10:10 PM
    I haven't seen any root info on the DX since the official 2.3 OTA update and then we just got another not too long ago and I think it was just to **** off the wonderful hackers who figure this stuff out for people like me. If there isn't a method right now, there will be one soon
    08-23-2011 07:23 AM
    GB is rooted on the X. Like all GB its a crazy process to root it. I would check MyDroidWorld for X files also buying the TeamBlackHat app it has the files also
    08-23-2011 07:39 AM
    Ok. It's time to unlock my DX. Use to have superuser permission root but lost it when I got my 2.2 update. (yea, I know. a while ago) I still got the icon but it doesn't work anymore. I'm now running the official 2.3 GB. I'm tired of all the bugs I have with the official so now I want to root it. What's the best one to use?
    Posting in the wrong forum

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    08-29-2011 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD