Unlocking Questions? Post here..we are here to help!

CellUnlock.net

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

We thought it would be great to start an Unlocking Questions thread to help you and everyone reading the forums with any questions you might have.

Simply post your question in this thread and we or any of us authorized unlocker here can help you.

mjhubbard

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I recently had my verizon phone unlocked. I am now using it overseas with a foreighn carrier. Voice woks fine but it wont receive data. Data is turned on in the phone and reception is not a problem as my friend gets data fine on a different phone. Any ideas? I am using a droid 2 global

grajasekar

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Which country are you trying to use data in if I may ask? CDMA bands aren't the same universally. International offerings sometimes significantly differ from US bands. I might be wrong on this angle though, but how about telling us which country and carrier please?

spd-racer

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
i would like to go about unlocking a lg optimus s to work on the metropcs network. Metropcs said they could flash it but it would not be able to get the internet. Will your unlock codes work for this?

mhansaq

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Motorola Droid 2 Global

Bought Motorola droid 2 global full price from the US and when I put a sim in it asks for Sim unlock code. anyone can help please.
thank you

Myrmaster

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I will be buying a Samsung Galaxy Ace from Koodo today using the remainder of my tab I've built up with them. What I would like to confirm is that the phone will come locked, and I will have to get it unlocked before I put my Rogers sim card in.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante