- 8 Posts
Droid Pro SIM unlock
My phone asks for a "SIM Network Unlock Pin" when I insert my local carrier SIM card.
I'm living in Hong Kong with a Droid Pro yet activated in Verizon.
Anyone can help me "Activate" and "Unlock" the phone so that I can make calls and send texts with my Hong Kong local carrier SIM Card?
I'm don't mind paying a few bugs for this reason.
- 01-04-2011, 04:53 AM #2
- 8 Posts
- 01-11-2011, 12:03 PM #4
- 2 Posts
I am stuck with the same problem of unlocking Droid Pro.
* Verizon Droid Pro was bought online from Amazon Wireless as a
replacement phone without any contract.
* Phone was never activated in the USA
* Phone is requesting for SIM Network Unlock PIN
* Verizon declined to give unlock code as I am not a Verizon Customer
and I don't have a contract with them. I need to be a customer for 90
* Tried unlock codes from two services and it didnt work. They say
that Verizon might have changed the code and only Verizon can give
correct unlock code.
* Any solution/work around? Its a blunder that I bought a brand new
phone at retail price (without contract). I misunderstood that such a
phone will not be locked.
Can anyone help?
- 01-11-2011, 11:25 PM #5
I have seen hit and miss on this. If you try one from us you may experience the same result as the two others sources you have previously tried. It's all due to Motorola's software.
- 01-12-2011, 07:01 PM #6
- 1 Posts
Did you get it unlocked?