| || |
I am stuck with the same problem of unlocking Droid Pro.
* Verizon Droid Pro was bought online from Amazon Wireless as a
replacement phone without any contract.
* Phone was never activated in the USA
* Phone is requesting for SIM Network Unlock PIN
* Verizon declined to give unlock code as I am not a Verizon Customer
and I don't have a contract with them. I need to be a customer for 90
* Tried unlock codes from two services and it didnt work. They say
that Verizon might have changed the code and only Verizon can give
correct unlock code.
* Any solution/work around? Its a blunder that I bought a brand new
phone at retail price (without contract). I misunderstood that such a
phone will not be locked.
Can anyone help?