Moto 360 on iPhone !!! Working!!

stuman74

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
Cool...what notifications can you get with this method? Only from Google apps such as Gmail and Hangouts? Or phone call and iOS text notifications as well?

Slow_S10

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
This is pretty awesome. I don't have an iPhone but I have many friends who do and they will probably be very happy to see this.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Android Wear gets official support for the iPhone

If only you could pair with two phones at the same time... One Android Wear to rule them all :p

Iron Adventurevich

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
YES! I just tried it with moto360 and it works perfectly! Will make a short video tomorrow how to do it. It is not true that only LG G watch urbane is working with Android wear for IOS. ALL android wear watches are working, including moto360! True, you loose current huuuge choices of watchfaces, as only basic are available, but this will come over time, I am sure. Also, google now is working via iphone.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
My buddy with an iPhone 6 plus and I have been instant messaging back and forth ever since this announcement came out. He is super excited about the new sport addition of the Moto 360 and said he's probably going to buy one to go with his iPhone. He likes the Apple watch, but just can't see spending that much for a wearable. Plus, he's a fitness nut and this would be perfect for him anyway.

Posted via Android Central App from a beautiful Ebony backed Original Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10

miketko

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
android wear with moto 360?

so ive seen a few videos online showing people who are able to pair their moto 360 with their iphones. SO i went out and picked up a moto 360 but I am not having any success pairing it with my iphone 6 plus. iphone is on 8.4 and the moto 360 software shows 5.0.1.
android war is 1.0.5.
my issues is the device is not recognized with the android wear app on iphone

anyone having this issue?

Iron Adventurevich

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: android wear with moto 360?

You have to update the watch by first pairing it with android phone/tablet. After the update to 5.1.1. you have to FACTORY RESET it in order to pair it iPhone, since moto360 cannot be paired with more than one device.

so ive seen a few videos online showing people who are able to pair their moto 360 with their iphones. SO i went out and picked up a moto 360 but I am not having any success pairing it with my iphone 6 plus. iphone is on 8.4 and the moto 360 software shows 5.0.1.
android war is 1.0.5.
my issues is the device is not recognized with the android wear app on iphone

anyone having this issue?

miketko

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Ya thanks. Figured this out so I just ended up returning the watch :(. Unfortunately I don't have an android or even know someone close enough to ask them to use their device to update it. I'll just grab the new moto as that should come out with the latest software

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimt29

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
I have the Huawei Watch paired with an iPhone 5. It paired out of the box with no issues.

Notifications for phone calls, texts, emails work fine but Apple Calendar Cards do not.

Are they working for anyone? Was there a special setting if it worked? I'd love to hear about this.

ChrissyCO

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I tried it and it works! I now receive notifications on my moto 360 when i receive a call and text on my iphone.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza