Android wear with independent gps

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
So I'm looking to snatch up a smartwatch on BF or maybe treat myself this xmas if nothing goes on sale. But I don't see the point of a smartwatch if it can't track my runs with an independent gps to save me from running with my note 5 ( no armband in the world can stop it from rubbing my underarm) . Looks like I have to choose between the urbane 2 and the Sony smartwatch 3? Also, do I have to have a cellular plan to use the urbane 2's gps?

Just wanted to make sure these are the only two choices so I can make an informed decision.

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Yea I'm debating between that and the urbane 2. Would be nice to be able to wear the watch to work and look nice (business attire) but I'm leaning towards the moto360 purely based on cost. Wish they didn't remove the swappable bands for the sports version

daddyd302

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Get the Urbane 2. It's only $50 more than the Sony. If you are on either AT&T or T-mobile you can even make calls with it. I bought mine from AT&T and it works fine with T-Mobile. I haven't tested out the GPS yet. Just hop onto the Urbane 2 forum if you need more info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol