- 03-19-2014, 08:56 PM #2
- 03-21-2014, 08:15 PM #3
- 03-21-2014, 09:53 PM #4
Re: Google Wallet
I'd love Google wallet to be compatible with Android Wear based watches.
Here's my only issue. Let's say I'm using a Motorola 360 that's bluetoothed to my S5 on T-Mobile (or AT&T, VZ, etc) and my S5 doesn't allow tap to pay payments because TMO doesn't support Wallet transactions because they are pushing their isis payments.
Will my Android Wear watch not allow me to tap in pay because when "paying" with my watch, it's actually using the wallet app on my phone, where it isn't supported? I forsee this, without a doubt.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-22-2014, 03:14 PM #5
- By shaytoon21 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-02-2014, 06:28 PM
- By RionDunn in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 27Last Post: 03-22-2014, 01:16 AM
- By Doug325 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2014, 04:25 AM
- By Christian Cugini in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2014, 02:33 PM
- By OhAlfie in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2014, 02:14 PM