Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: LG G Watch or Samsung Gear Live.. Which will you choose?

Went with the LG watch and finally got mine today. I had the original Gear until I found out the problems with it. Traded it in for a Pebble which I love. After having two rectangular watches I prefer it more than a circular one. I feel it is more natural to view and does not look bad whatsoever. I switched my watch strap on the LG from what I had on my Pebble and the watch is even nicer than before. Changes the whole feel and look of it. Not a fan of the shape of the Gear with changing out the band, just doesn't look right and the stock band I do not like. Same one they use on the Fit and it has its issues, as in, catching on clothing and falling off. The heart rate monitor is gimicky and does not always work so that is a waste in my opinion. I was pretty sold on the LG from the beginning and I have a pretty good feeling the Moto is going to be over priced. Also love the charging port on the LG just drop it on and you're done. Only have 2 negatives. I wish the vibration was a little stronger and the screen does get washed out in direct sunlight which I knew would happen. I leave mine on full brightness so it can be seen outside. As for Android Wear, it is pretty cool and the best experience I've had on a watch. The things you can do is simply amazing. I can't wait to see what the future holds for it. Hope this helps!

Default Re: LG G Watch or Samsung Gear Live.. Which will you choose?

I have a Pebble as well and the LG fits the same way, perfect!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12