The Moto X woes...
Is anyone else besides me and literally everyone at google I/O disappointed we have to wait for the best watch? and i have seen renders of the watch having a leather strap and metal strap (google images) and i wanna know which you prefer.
<link removed by moderator>
- 06-25-2014, 10:22 PM #2
Re: The Moto X woes...
Since I am done with Samsung, and the LG is 50% bezel... I'm either buying a 360 or iWatch. So it's irrelevant since I'm waiting to see what Apple releases.
Although, if it were available today, if have a hard time not buying the 360.
- 06-26-2014, 01:06 PM #4
- 06-29-2014, 08:18 AM #5
- By kdog509adam75 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2014, 11:29 PM
- By angry english in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 8Last Post: 06-27-2014, 07:56 PM
- By goober84 in forum Samsung Gear LiveReplies: 14Last Post: 06-26-2014, 11:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 04:31 PM
- By LakeofGlass in forum LG Optimus LReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 03:05 AM