Samsung VS LG: Which One?
Now that these devices are out in the world, and if you've been lucky enough to actually use one or both, which one would you choose? LG's pioneer or Samsung's tag-along?
I was really disappointed when I saw the Moto360's screen (not fully circular and that dead chunk at the bottom), so I then turned to the square contenders. Personally, I'd lean for the Samsung on account of the added heart-rate monitor, the 'better' screen, and the lower price point (and since I own a Note 3, I feel it would play nicer than the LG), but I'm not ruling anything out just yet, even the Moto360 until I can actually see one in 'real life'.
- 07-01-2014, 10:33 AM #2
- 07-01-2014, 10:59 AM #4
Re: Samsung VS LG: Which One?
I always thought that the original Gear felt good, I never noticed any discomfort - plus I like the rubber strap. The Sony watch had a metal strap, which ripped my arm hair out everytime
I just think the Samsung design is better than a standard square that LG went with, I was disappointed that the Moto 360 had the bezel down the bottom, its all I look at when I see pictures of it.
Re: Samsung VS LG: Which One?I just think the Samsung design is better than a standard square that LG went with, I was disappointed that the Moto 360 had the bezel down the bottom, its all I look at when I see pictures of it.
- 07-01-2014, 03:48 PM #6
- By Moshe Barash in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 11Last Post: 07-26-2016, 03:35 PM
- By TizenGears in forum Android WearReplies: 54Last Post: 03-25-2015, 11:52 AM
- By kulyk in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2014, 12:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2014, 09:09 AM
- By Frazzel 001 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2014, 08:51 AM