- 23 Posts
Question on Muting visual notification but not vibration
Question to anyone with wear hands on time.
I have no interest in people sitting next to me in meetings reading my sms messages and knowing my upcoming calendar events.
Is it possible to have the watch vibrate on new notifications but not have a visual message pop up on the face?
- 07-02-2014, 03:31 AM #2
Re: Question on Muting visual notification but not vibration
I, unfortunately, do NOT have Wear hands on time (yet) . However, many smartwatches on the market now have a "private mode" which does exactly what your referring to. The watch will vibrate and display "new text message" or whatever the notification is, but not display the message itself.
If this feature is not in Android Wear by default, it may be possible to add it through a third-party app.
Just my .02...
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 10:58 PM
- By Kyle Logan1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2014, 08:46 PM
- By dyerpunk in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 12:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-02-2014, 05:14 AM
- By Shivdinho in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 05:02 AM