Slide down to mute, but no speakers?
Was a bit disappointed LG, Samsung, and Moto decided to not add a speaker. They spent a good minute on the slide to mute function during IO, but none of the three watches have a speaker. One thing I love about the Gear devices is the speaker for both notifications and short phone calls.
- 07-03-2014, 01:23 PM #2
- 07-03-2014, 02:54 PM #3
- 07-03-2014, 03:33 PM #4
- 07-04-2014, 12:40 AM #5
- 07-04-2014, 03:00 AM #6
- 07-04-2014, 03:14 AM #7
- 07-04-2014, 04:39 AM #8
- 07-04-2014, 07:56 AM #9
- 07-04-2014, 09:38 AM #10
Re: Slide down to mute, but no speakers?
I'm not sure if the option to turn off vibrations will be there, that one I will have to wait and see (unless there is an I/O person in this forum?).
I have heard that both the Samsung live and LG have issues with readability in direct sunlight. So, how "bright" the screen is may depend on where the watch is being used. I can't say I'm surprised on this one (considering the screen tech being used). Many previous smartwatches had this issue as well (I.e. Sony MN2, etc.).
- By brandonx1000 in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 11:58 AM
- By RicKaysen in forum LG G3Replies: 11Last Post: 07-10-2014, 08:03 PM
- By yscty in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2014, 12:16 PM
- By NightStalker in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 09:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2014, 09:18 AM