Switching between Android Wear watches

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Will switching between different Android Wear watches, be seamless. People switch between different phones all the time, so I would hope it would be just as easy.

If someone has both the LG G watch and Samsung Gear Live. Will the notifications that are already on the watch you wore the day before, show up on a different watch you choose in the morning??

thanks!!

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Yep, been doing it a few times today. Just need to go into the settings on the phone and pair a new device, it will already show the previously paired watch. Extremely easy and doesn't require any kind of reset on either device.

Posted via Android Central App

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Yep, been doing it a few times today. Just need to go into the settings on the phone and pair a new device, it will already show the previously paired watch. Extremely easy and doesn't require any kind of reset on either device.

Posted via Android Central App

Nice, thanks!!

Adittech

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
I have a question and sorry if im asking in the incorrect location. Can you have your android wear watch and your bluetooth connected headphones paired simultaneously? This is really important to me for I listen to music, pod cast all day at work and don't like to be tethered via wire to my phone.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I have a question and sorry if im asking in the incorrect location. Can you have your android wear watch and your bluetooth connected headphones paired simultaneously? This is really important to me for I listen to music, pod cast all day at work and don't like to be tethered via wire to my phone.

yup, i think so. I have mine connected to my car BT and my watch all the time.

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

Yep... As mentioned above, it works no problem. I do a SmartWatch and headset everyday.