Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 4 Post By williams448
  • 1 Post By GeekMoxie
  • 1 Post By smithsquared#WN
  • 1 Post By TizenGears
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default New Watch Faces

    Found a new watch face on Google Play. Says its in Beta, but I've had no problems with it. Its what I was looking for, time & date on the face. Check it out.

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ace.beta&hl=en

    Feel free to add some you have found.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

    Default Re: New Watch Face

    Found another. A little customization with this one.

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...wearable&hl=en

    Only problem with this one is the date is blocked by the card at bottom of screen. Hopefully this can be changed in future updates, but its a start.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: New Watch Faces

    Quote Originally Posted by williams448 View Post
    Found a new watch face on Google Play. Says its in Beta, but I've had no problems with it. Its what I was looking for, time & date on the face. Check it out.

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ace.beta&hl=en

    Feel free to add some you have found.
    Okay, this one is stunning...
    williams448 likes this.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: New Watch Faces

    i just want the watchface they show in the android wear manager
    mush10 likes this.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: New Watch Faces

    Here are some list of Android Wear watch faces Best Android Wear Apps there are some cool list of watch faces
    bcbbanga4l likes this.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: New Watch Faces

    Quote Originally Posted by smithsquared#WN View Post
    i just want the watchface they show in the android wear manager
    this. what a tease
  7. #7  
    mush10's Avatar

    Posts
    196 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts

    Default Re: New Watch Faces

    Quote Originally Posted by smithsquared#WN View Post
    i just want the watchface they show in the android wear manager
    Same here.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  8. #8  

    Default Re: New Watch Faces

    Quote Originally Posted by TizenGears View Post
    Here are some list of Android Wear watch faces Best Android Wear Apps there are some cool list of watch faces
    And some apps good find

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-10-2014, 02:25 AM
  2. [New Free Quiz]True of False -Test
    By lex023 in forum Android Games
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:39 AM
  3. LG G Watch Available in U.S Retailers Amazon, Best Buy
    By TizenGears in forum Android Wear
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-08-2014, 02:24 PM
  4. Quiz Sapiens: an app with more than new 13700 questions
    By antakira in forum Android Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2014, 01:18 PM
  5. Looking for the cheapest new Android phone
    By stalemate1 in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-08-2014, 09:53 AM

Posting Permissions