Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default View SMS message content after you get one from 2 different people?

HI folks. Seems like I can't figure out how to read my text messages on the watch once I get say one text from two different people. There is only a preview and no way to expand it. Anyone?

Default Re: View SMS message content after you get one from 2 different people?

How is it possible to get one text from two people?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Harry sends me one text.
    Larry sends me one text.

I now have one text from two people.

That's two text messages

Quote Originally Posted by theargonaut33 View Post
    HI folks. Seems like I can't figure out how to read my text messages on the watch once I get say one text from two different people. There is only a preview and no way to expand it. Anyone?
    This depends completely on your SMS client. I believe Hangouts is currently the only SMS client that fully supports Android Wear. EvolveSMS is has some features, but at the last I checked, exhibits the problem you are describing. This will simply depend on SMS app developers to update their app to fully support one card per message thread.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

okay super. Thank you.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

jub jub