- 151 Posts
Notifications on phone and watch...
I did a search and didn't see anything so I figured I'd ask those using Android wear. When you dismiss a notification on the watch, does it remove it from the phone? Or do you have to act on that notification again once you unlock the phone? Repeat notifications would be annoying as part of the appeal of Android wear is that glancable information you're able to see with the watch.
Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
- 07-18-2014, 02:02 AM #2
- 07-18-2014, 06:07 AM #3
- 71 Posts
Re: Notifications on phone and watch...
That's one of the beauties about this device. I dismiss tons of notifications during the day, without having to put in the 5 digit unlock code my employer requires. The notifications are then gone on the phone. Now I only unlock my phone when I get something I know needs attention now. I only pull my phone out a small fraction of the time I used to.
- By stuka75 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2014, 09:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-18-2014, 02:07 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2014, 02:35 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 12:54 AM
- By jeffjop in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 10:47 PM